- Exactly what is needed to hook up an iPod to a home theater system without the expense of a docking station
- Foil shielded to prevent unwanted EMI/RFI interference
- Connect a personal portable or other device with 3.5mm jacks to a full-size component
- Nickel-Plated over Brass, machined connectors
- UL listed, RoHS compliant
List Price: $0.01
Your Price: $0.01-
Perfect, money-saving solution for connecting audio sources (iPod, iRiver, Microsoft Zune, MP3, DVD, PC, and XM or Sirius satellite radio players) to an amplifier or home theater system. Exactly what is needed to hook up an iPod to a home theater system without the unreasonable expense of a docking station. These 3.5mm to dual RCA stereo cables feature bonded wires and tangle-free construction to help facilitate flexibility and compatibility among audio interconnects while actually reducing cable clutter, since they are only 6 FT. in length. Turn your MP3 collection on your PC into a virtual jukebox with realistic, CD quality sound when played through your stereo system. Play video games with life-like surround-sound. These cost-effective,
- 2-channel audio receiver
- 100 watts per channel
- 5 audio inputs/2 audio outputs
- A and B speaker switching for front speakers
- 1/4-inch headphone jack output
Your Price: –
Enjoy bolder, quality sound without the fuss. The solid, 2-channel STR-DH100 stereo receiver delivers clear stereo sound for everyday music fans and rooms where a complex home theater system is not needed. With the right mix of inputs and technologies, the STR-DH100 transforms any secondary living environment into a concert hall. In addition, it also includes the Digital Media Port input that allows you to extend your music selection from an iPod, Walkman digital music player, Bluetooth device or from a PC (accessories sold separately).
- Provides wireless link to network-capable Onkyo AV receivers and stereo receivers (TX-NRxx9 and later)
- Connects directly to receiver via USB
- Direct Internet radio playback via wireless router
- 2.4GHz wireless transmission frequency
- Stream Internet radio or your digital music to your home theater
- 2.4 GHz Wireless Transmission Frequency
- Provides Wireless Link to Network- Capable Onkyo A/V Receivers and Stereo Receivers (TX-NRxx9 and Later)
List Price: $39.00
Your Price: $39.00-
Onkyo’s mission is to keep you up to date with the latest advances in home entertainment. With wireless audio on the rise, the UWF-1 Wireless LAN adaptor helps you integrate your music life and remove unwanted cables. Connected to the USB port on a compatible Onkyo A/V receiver, the UWF-1 brings audio through a wireless router into your main entertainment system. Now internet radio and audio files stored on your PC can be played back with the superior fidelity of your main Onkyo system-sans the cable clutter.
- Uses USB connection for power source.
- 1 Sync-Charger for 2 functions, save space for your home and office.
- No need to bring AC Adapter and cradle during travel.
- Light Weight, compact, stylish, convenience
- Cable extends to a maximum length of 40″
List Price: $9.03
Your Price: $0.01-
Use an extra Amazon Kindle 2 USB Cable for charging and syncing your Amazon Kindle 2 with your Mac or PC. Save yourself the hassle of carrying all the bulky cables to support your Amazon Kindle 2. Amazon Kindle 2 USB cable makes it simple and convenient to travel with its dual sync and charge functionality.
- Stereo 3.5mm to stereo RCA Y cable connector
- Six-foot cable offers easy connectivity
- Features 3.5mm, nickel-plated-connector plugs
- Minimizes signal interference with cable shielding
- Connects your PC’s sound card with a mini stereo
List Price: $9.99
Your Price: $0.01-
Belkin Audio Y Cable Splitter 1-Mini Plug/2-RCA Plugs (6ft) Belkin’s Y Audio Cable lets you connect your PC’s sound card with your mini stereo quickly and easily. It’s also a convenient way to connect portable CD players and other audio sources with 3.5mm jacks to a stereo receiver or multimedia speakers. A six-foot cable gives you enough slack to reach behind your setup, and cable shielding minimizes interference. The 3.5mm nickel-plated connector plug works with portable CD players, stereo receivers, and multimedia speakers that have 3.5mm jacks. What’s in the Box 3.5mm to RCA Y Audio Cable (6 Feet)