- Connect your iPod, iPhone (3G, 3GS, 4G), smartphone or mp3 player to your car or home stereo. Take your tunes on the move!
- Premium high quality cable with 24k gold plated 3.5mm plugs + low loss wire core – to ensure great sound quality.
- Durable design with solid, molded connectors. Ergonomically designed and easy to hold. No loose metallic screw connectors like rival cables.
- 4ft in length (our most popular size). Other lengths and stepped design cable available on Amazon – search InCarCables Ltd.
- Excellent Amazon feedback in USA and UK, see below! Click on pictures above to see the quality of this cable. Comes with helpful instructions and tips for use!
List Price: $7.95
Your Price: $7.95-
InCarCables 4ft Aux-In Cable
Looking for a way to use your iPod, iPhone, smartphone or mp3 player with your car or home stereo? InCarCables’ high-quality, gold-plated aux-in cable is the perfect solution!Simply plug one end into the headphone socket of your music device and the other into the jack in your car (or home) stereo! The sound quality is excellent and the cable’s durability makes it much longer lasting than cheaper versions! This cable has hundreds of 5 star reviews in the USA and UK. We have a full returns policy if you are not satisfied!This length (4 feet) is our most popular size, ideal for backseat DJ’s!.Features
The cables have a robust design with dual molded, ergonomically designed connecters, made from quality touch
List Price: $13.98
Your Price: $9.98-
No more tears, TFF fans-that comprehensive collection you’ve been pining for is finally here! All their hits- Shout; Everybody Wants to Rule the World; Sowing the Seeds of Love; Head over Heels; Mothers Talk (U.S. remix); Break It Down Again; Woman in Chains; Change , and Advice for the Young at Heart -join New Star (from the movie Threesome ); the UK single The Way You Are , and more!
- Condition: Used – Good
List Price: $13.98
Your Price: $8.20-
2009 album from the three-time Grammy Award-winning, multi-platinum selling R&B act. With worldwide sales in excess of 26 million units and a total of 11 Grammy Award nominations, The Black Eyed Peas are one of the world’s most successful recording groups. Founded by will.i.am, apl.de.ap and Taboo, the band invited Fergie to join the line-up and broke through in with 2003′s Elephunk, which sold 1.5 million in the UK and almost 9 million worldwide. The E.N.D. begins the next chapter in the career of The Black Eyed Peas. Features the single ‘Boom Boom Pow’.